Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Zest, Garlic, and Parsley
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 teas. finely minced parsley
- 1 teas. grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and tough stem ends removed
- ½ teas. freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, parsley, and lemon zest.
Brush a grill pan with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and heat over med-high heat.
Toss the asparagus with the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil and pepper. Grill for about 10 minutes, until golden brown but still crisp-tender.
Cook time will vary with the thickness of the asparagus.
Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with the garlic, parsley and lemon zest mixture.