Kamila's Pomegranate Walnut Salad
- 10 oz. mixed greens and spinach
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pkg. cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced avocado
To make this a meal you may add brown rice or chicken breast or turkey.
- Rinse and cut greens and put into salad bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds, tomatoes, walnuts and dressing (recipe below) and toss.
- Add avocados to top of salad last.
- Add rice or chicken or turkey to make this a meal.
- 3 Tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 small minced shallot
- 1 teas. honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
In small mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Serving size: 1 Tbsp.