Get Smart Mahi Mahi Burger with Pineapple Salsa
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. grape seed oil
- Lemon pepper
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp. shallot, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Large romaine lettuce leaves or 100% whole wheat “sandwich thins”
Preheat grill to medium heat.
To make pineapple salsa: mix pineapple, red bell pepper, cilantro, shallot and season with pepper. Set aside.
Brush fillets with oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Grill fillets about 5 min. per side or until mahi mahi flakes easily when tested with fork.
Serve on romaine leaves or “sandwich thins” with pineapple salsa.