Gobbledegood Turkey Salad
(Chunks of turkey breast, pineapple, and orange segments in a sweet, mango dressing)
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. mango chutney (find near ketchup in store)
- 1 Tbsp. each lemon juice and honey
- ¼ tsp. curry powder
- 4 cups chopped, cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup each diced red bell pepper and diced celery
- 1 cup each diced pineapple and halved orange segments (see hint below)
- ½ cup chopped green onions
+To make dressing, combine sour cream, mango chutney, lemon juice, honey, and curry powder in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
+In a large bowl, combine turkey, red pepper, celery, pineapple, orange segments, and green onions. Add dressing and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 6 servings
HINT: If using canned mandarin oranges, drain well and keep them whole.