Egg Salad Sandwiches with Watercress
- 10 large hard-boiled egg whites
- 3 Tbsp. non-fat sour cream or non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. grainy mustard
- 4 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup washed and stemmed watercress
- 6 slices 100% whole wheat bread
Chop egg whites and stir in sour cream (or yogurt), mayonnaise and mustard. Add scallions and season with pepper.
Arrange watercress on 4 bread slices. Top with the egg salad and cover with the remaining bread slices.