Nutty Lemon & Chicken Kabobs
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 4 lemons, sliced into ½” wedges
- 24 8” wooden skewers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 24 sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Slice chicken breasts lengthwise into ½ – ¾” thick slices.
Thread lemon wedges and chicken strips alternately onto skewers. Drizzle both sides with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper. Place a sage leaf on each piece of chicken. Grill 6 – 7 minutes per side until cooked through. Brush hot skewers with honey.
Use a rolling pin to crush pine nuts, then sprinkle over kabobs.