Shrimp Salad-Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1 lb. peeled cooked shrimp (21-25 per lb.) thawed if frozen), tails removed, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup minced fresh basil
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cored
Combine shrimp, celery, basil, olives, shallot, mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
Carefully hollow out the inside of each tomato using a melon baller or small spoon; reserve the scooped tomato for another use. To serve, fill each tomato with a generous ½ cup of the shrimp salad.